A family favorite - children and adults alike will enjoy spending some time at the petting farm!
You'll have the opportunity to get up close and personal with an array of different farm animals. These docile creatures love the attention and kids will be thrilled with the chance to hand-feed the variety of animals.
On site we have miniature ponies, rabbits, miniature donkeys, chickens, pigs, as well as miniature and full-size goats. You'll have a chance to actually spend time with the sled dogs and husky puppies as well - already in training to be the next generation of canine athletes!
- "Best wildlife museum I have ever been to!"
- Andrew H. - Sacramento, CA
- "Great food, great service, great displays! Second time around."
- Gary B. - Toronto, ON
- "Loved the sled dog ride and the interaction with the adorable puppies. Thanks for a great lunch and an educational wildlife display."
- Brenna P. - Charleston, SC
Admission to the Petting Farm is included with purchase of tickets to the Wildlife Museum.
Adults - $8.50
Children - $6.50
All prices include time with the dogs and puppies at Husky Village as well as admission to the Wildlife Museum.
Stop in a browse our extensive collection of local Yukon-made artwork and crafts.Gallery